Buenos Aires Private City Tour
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Beautiful 4 hours visiting Buenos Aires highlights. Spend some time with our local expert on this panoramic introduction to Buenos Aires. Your city exploration include the symbol of the city, the Obelisk...
What to expect
Spend some time with our local expert on this panoramic introduction to Buenos Aires.
The Obelisk. This giant monument was built in 1936 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the city. One of the city’s unique features is the many beautiful open squares of colonial Spanish descent. You’ll fall in love with Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martín, or Plaza Congreso. The avenues can be equally impressive sights including favorites like Corrientes, Mayo and 9 de Julio.
The financial and commercial areas of Buenos Aires are home to many impressive sights and you can’t miss the home of the Argentinean’s favorite past time, the numerous massive soccer stadiums throughout the city. Buenos Aires is home to a lively multi-cultural blend of generations old families of a heavily European-South American blend and we will travel through their neighborhoods to give you a feel for the city and the people who call it home. Discover the unique architecture in historic neighborhoods like La Boca, San Telmo and Montserrat. We will also have the opportunity to explore the Ecological Reserve.
Enjoy the finer things in life in the elegant neighborhoods like Palermo, where we will have some time to explore “Palermo Soho” and “Palermo Hollywood”. We will then move on to Recoleta, home to the famed cemetary. Between neighborhoods, you’ll enjoy the beauty of nature interspersed at places like Lezama Park and Tres de Febrero Park.
Highlights: Obelisk, Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martin, Plaza Congreso, Avenues: Corrientes, De Mayo, 9 de Julio, Historical Neighborhoods, Elegant Neighborhoods, Palermo Soho and Hollywood, Parks Lezama, Tres de Febrero and The Ecological Reserve, Financial and Commercial Areas and Soccer Stadium.
Departure from the Pier of Buenos Aires.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.