Private Doha Express City Tour
Doha express city tour is all about getting an impression of Doha and Qatar in a brief time. This tour package is highly recommended on the first day of your visit. From this tour, you will get the chance to visit some of the key highlighted...
What to expect
Doha express city tour is all about getting an impression of Doha and Qatar in a brief time. This tour package is highly recommended on the first day of your visit. From this tour, you will get the chance to visit some of the key highlighted places in Doha with background information about the sites. In addition, we will visit the old historical part of Doha and the newly developed areas as well.
I have seen how fast Doha has been reshaped in the last thirteen years, and I can't wait to share those amazing stories with you. Join me on this tour if you want to know how they transformed the small fishing village into a high-tech modern city in forty years.
This is your day to explore the Wonders of Doha. Tours will be customized to suit the requirements and interests of guests, covering highlights of the city.
1. visit the museum of Islamic art or the national museum of Qatar.
2. visit Souq waqif (Souq Waqif is the traditional market. It has many different sections, such as the spice market, pet market, falcon market, falcon hospital, textiles market, and more. This is the best place for traditional Qatari food)
3. visit KATARA (cultural village)
4. visit pearl Qatar (human-made island)
5. Photo stops - Dhow Harbor, Corniche, Downtown, state mosque of Qatar.
Know before you book
- Duration: 4 hours
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.