Keukenhof Private Tour
KEUKENHOF (9 MARCH 2021 TIL 9 MAY 2021). The park is located between Lisse and Hillegom, the south are of north holland, and has more than 32 ha with more than 800 varieties of tulip and more than 7 millions of bulbs...
- KEUKENHOF (9 MARCH 2021 TIL 9 MAY 2021) 2 hours 15'.
In addition to the tulip fields, Keukenhof has an impressive collection of flowers and hybrids of various species and greenhouses where you can buy flowers, bulbs and seeds (check possible customs restrictions on transporting them by plane).
Other attractions that complete the park are old mills, lakes, fountains, a grand canal, cruises, large flower walks and avenues of tulips.
But what you should not miss in Keukenhof, the most visited and photographed attraction of all, is the large mosaic of tulips made up of thousands and thousands of bulbs and flowers, which is renewed every year according to the theme of the season.
Know before you book
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Park entrance ticket
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, portuguese and spanish)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
KEUKENHOF (9 MARCH 2021 TIL 9 MAY 2021). We will pick you up at the hotel/port and in 45 min aprox we will arrive to Keukenhof park, during the way you will enjoy the views, hundreds of wild tulip fields. The park is located between Lisse and Hillegom, the south are of north holland, and has more than 32 ha with more than 800 varieties of tulip and more than 7 millions of bulbs.
Once in the park the tour lider is gonna guide through the 5 areas which they are based each year in a different theme and will show you the secret spots to take the best photos.
Also you will discover the amazing story of tulip origins, the tulip mania, the importance of them for Netherlands as an icon, what is keukenhof and much more.
After the walking tour you will have free time to walk around, take pictures, eat and drink and we will see you again in our designated meeting point.