Located in southwestern Tierra del Fuego province, over the borderline with Chile, this National Park is the southernmost example of the Andean - Patagonian forest. With this tour you will get to know the most southern protected natural area...
What to expect
Located in southwestern Tierra del Fuego province, over the borderline with Chile, this National Park is the southernmost example of the Andean - Patagonian forest.
With this tour you will get to know the most southern protected natural area and the only National Park with sea shores: The Tierra del Fuego National Park.
You will access to this park by taking the National Route No. 3. Here, you will discover the Pipo River, the Susana Mount, Ensenada Bay, Redonda Island, Cañadon del Toro, Roca Lake, Verde and Negra Lagoons, Castores Dam and Lapataia Bay which marks the end of the route, 18.000 Km away from Alaska.
The park’s topography is very wide-ranging with mountains, rivers, valleys and lakes. It is very rich in flora and fauna with a large number and an ample variety of species. You will also have the opportunity to get on the End of The World Train which leaves from the End of the World Train Station and runs along the original embankment that the convicts used to travel by. Along the journey, the train travels by the side of the river towards the northwest sector of the valley and crosses a peat bogs area. The excursion finishes in the Park Station, where the van will be waiting for the group in order to continue the excursion
across the National Park.
This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, and getting on-and-off van and the train. The entrance fee to the Park is included. A specialized our guide will accompany the group the whole tour. Shopping stops included. Clothing: light and comfortable. Sun blocker.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- National Park ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour
- End of the World Train Ticket (OPTIONAL)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.